Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: April 2023
|Glucotrol XL 10 mg|
360 pills - 10 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|$131.99||$0.37||$131.89||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 10 mg||$68.91||$0.38||$63.03||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 10 mg||$53.99||$0.45||$33.97||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 10 mg||$45.39||$0.50||$20.58||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 10 mg||$36.93||$0.62||$7.05||Add to cart|
|30 pills - 10 mg||$21.99||$0.73||No||Add to cart|
|Glucotrol XL 5 mg|
360 pills - 5 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|$129.99||$0.36||$109.89||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 5 mg||$67.99||$0.38||$51.95||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 5 mg||$51.99||$0.43||$27.97||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 5 mg||$43.99||$0.49||$15.98||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 5 mg||$34.95||$0.58||$5.03||Add to cart|
|30 pills - 5 mg||$19.99||$0.67||No||Add to cart|
Glucotrol XL (Glipizide)
Glucotrol XL is used for treating type 2 diabetes in patients who cannot control blood sugar levels by diet and exercise alone. It is used along with diet and exercise. It may be used alone or with other antidiabetic medicines.
How to use
Use Glucotrol XL as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Take Glucotrol XL by mouth with breakfast or the first main meal of the day unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
Swallow Glucotrol XL whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
Glucotrol XL works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
Continue to take Glucotrol XL even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Glucotrol XL is a sulfonylurea antidiabetic medicine. It causes the pancreas to release insulin, which helps to lower blood sugar.
If you miss a dose of Zyvox, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store at room temperature between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
DO NOT use Glucotrol XL if:
- you have allergy to any ingredient
- you have certain severe problems associated with diabetes (eg, diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma)
- you have burns, or very high levels of acid in the blood (acidosis)
- have type 1 diabetes
Consult your doctor if you have any of these sign.
Consult your doctor if you have any one of these diseases or conditions:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or if you nourish
- If you are taking any medication, nonprescription, herbal preparations, or dietary supplements
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods or other substances
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (e.g., severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to any other sulfonamide medicine such as acetazolamide, celecoxib, certain diuretics (e.g., hydrochlorothiazide), probenecid, sulfamethoxazole, valdecoxib, or zonisamide
- If you have any problems with the liver, kidney, thyroid or heart problems
- if you have stomach or intestines (such as a narrowing or blockage of the stomach or intestines), you drink alcohol, or eat poorly
- if you have very bad health, high fever, severe infection, severe diarrhea, or high levels of acid in the blood, or have serious injuries
- If you have a history of certain hormonal problems (eg, adrenal or pituitary problems, syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone [SIADH]), or low sodium levels in blood
- if you are going to have a surgery
Consult your doctor if you are taking the following medications:
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol) because risk of low blood sugar may be increased.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), anticoagulants (eg warfarin), azole antifungals (eg, miconazole, ketoconazole), chloramphenicol, clofibrate, fenfluramine, insulin, monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors (eg, phenelzine), Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen), phenylbutazone, probenecid, quinolone antibiotics (eg ciprofloxacin), salicylates (eg aspirin) or sulfonamides (eg, sulfamethoxazole) because the risk of low blood sugar may be increased
- Calcium channel blockers (eg, diltiazem), corticosteroids (eg prednisone), decongestants (eg, pseudoephedrine), diazoxide, diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide), estrogens, hormonal contraceptives (eg contraceptive pills), isoniazid, nicotinic acid, phenothiazines (eg promethazine), phenytoin, rifamycins (eg rifampin), sympathomimetics (eg, albuterol, epinephrine, terbutaline), or thyroid supplements (eg, levothyroxine) because they may decrease the effectiveness of CL Glucotrol resulting content blood sugar may rise
- Gemfibrozil because blood sugar may be increased or decreased
- Diarrhea, dizziness, flatus, and nausea.
Call your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects happen:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, chest tightness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue, flushing, dizziness), confusion, dark urine, loss of consciousness, fever, chills, or persistent pain in the throat, irregular heartbeat, low blood sugar symptoms (eg, anxiety, drowsiness, palpitations, headache, dizziness, severe or persistent dizziness, tremors, unusual sweating, weakness), severe or persistent blurred vision or other problems with vision, unusual bruising or bleeding, unusual tiredness or weakness, yellowing eyes or skin.
Glucotrol XL should be used strictly on prescription.