|Venlor 75 mg|
270 pills - 75 mg
+ 8 free Viagra 100 mg , 5% discount for future orders
|$255.85||$0.95||$104.60||Add to cart|
180 pills - 75 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg , 3% discount for future orders
|$173.55||$0.96||$66.75||Add to cart|
120 pills - 75 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg , 3% discount for future orders
|$115.95||$0.97||$44.25||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 75 mg||$91.96||$1.02||$28.19||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 75 mg||$65.93||$1.10||$14.17||Add to cart|
|30 pills - 75 mg||$40.05||$1.34||No||Add to cart|
Venlor is used for treating depression. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How to use
Use Venlor as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Venlor comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get Venlor refilled.
Take Venlor by mouth with food.
Venlor works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
Continue to take Venlor even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Do not suddenly stop taking Venlor without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, headache, increased sweating, loss of coordination or balance, nausea, ringing in the ears, seizures, tremor, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Venlor and whenever a change in dose is made.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Venlor is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances in the brain (serotonin and norepinephrine), which helps to improve certain mood problems.
If you miss a dose of Venlor, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Venlor at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Venlor out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Venlor if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Venlor
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. John's wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), methylene blue, sibutramine, nefazodone, or tryptophan
Some medical conditions may interact with Venlor. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG), recent heart attack, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, liver problems, lung problems, kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, blood or bleeding problems, increased eye pressure (eg, glaucoma), nervous system problems, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Anxiety; blurred vision; changes in taste; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flushing; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight loss; yawning.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; blood in the stool; chest pain or discomfort; confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; decreased urination; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; memory problems; new or worsening aggressiveness, agitation, hostility, impulsiveness, inability to sit still, irritability, panic attacks, or restlessness; persistent or severe ringing in the ears; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety, nervousness, or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent cough; severe or persistent headache, dizziness, stomach pain, or weakness; shortness of breath; significant weight loss; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; trouble concentrating; unsteadiness or loss of coordination; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual weakness; vision problems; worsening of depression.
If you have any questions about Venlor, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Venlor is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.