Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: March 2026
|Meclizine 25 mg|
270 pills - 25 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|$117.99||$0.44||$52.97||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 25 mg||$83.55||$0.46||$30.42||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 25 mg||$60.99||$0.51||$14.99||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 25 mg||$48.99||$0.54||$8.00||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 25 mg||$37.99||$0.63||No||Add to cart|
Meclizine is prescribed for treatment of nausea, vomiting and dizziness, which are connected with seasickness.
Meclizine may also be prescribed to control vertigo (spinning sensation or feeling that the earth is tilted) due to vestibular apparatus diseases.
Use meclizine according to your doctor’s instructions.
- To prevent motion sickness, take Meclizine for at least 1 hour before motor activity or travelling.
- Take Meclizine inside while eating or afterwards.
- Use Meclizine exactly as directed on the package, unless another is directed by your doctor. If you are taking meclizine without a prescription, follow the lack of side effects.
Ask your doctor if having any questions concerning the drug taking.
Mechanism of action
Meclizine is an anticholinergic agent. It works by blocking the chemical substances in the brain, which helps to reduce or prevent vomiting.
If you miss meclizine dose when using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If this occurred while taking your next dose, skip the missed one and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose at once.
Meclizine is kept between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit (20 and 25 degrees C). Long-term keeping at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 ° and 30 ° C) is not allowed. It should be kept away from heat, moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Meclizine in a place inaccessible for children and away from pets.
Do not use Meclizine, in case:
- you are allergic to any meclizine ingredient;
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB).
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these items apply to you.
It is important to know:
- Meclizine may cause drowsiness or lazy eyes. This effect will be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicine. Use meclizine with caution. Do not drive or do other possibly unsafe tasks, until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs, which may cause drowsiness (for example, sleeping pills, muscle relaxants) while using meclizine, this effect can be enhanced. Ask your pharmacist about the medicaments, which may cause drowsiness.
- The following product may contain the tartrazine dye. It can cause allergic reactions for some patients. If you have ever had an allergic reaction to tartrazine, ask your pharmacist whether this drug contains tartrazine.
- Meclizine should not be used by children under 12 years old, safety and effectiveness for these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you have become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using meclizine while you are pregnant. It is not known whether meclizine is in human milk. If you plan breast-feeding while using meclizine, consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor if any of these most extensive side effects remain or become frequent:
- drowsiness, dry mouth
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, heavy breathing, mouth, face, lips or tongue swelling).
If you have any questions concerning meclizine, please consult your doctor.
Meclizine should be used only on prescription.