Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: July 2023
|Ampicillin 500 mg|
270 pills - 500 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|$118.87||$0.44||$29.59||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 500 mg||$82.66||$0.46||$16.31||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 500 mg||$58.95||$0.49||$7.03||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 500 mg||$45.99||$0.51||$3.50||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 500 mg||$32.99||$0.55||No||Add to cart|
|Ampicillin 250 mg|
|270 pills - 250 mg||$63.55||$0.24||$32.42||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 250 mg||$47.99||$0.27||$15.99||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 250 mg||$34.99||$0.29||$7.66||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 250 mg||$31.99||$0.36||No||Add to cart|
THE USE OF THE MEDICINE
Ampicillin is an antibiotic of the penicillin group of drugs. It fights bacteria in your body. Ampicillin is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as ear infections, bladder infections, pneumonia, gonorrhea, E. coli or salmonella.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Use Ampicillin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Ampicillin orally at least half an hour before or 2 hours after meals.
- Take Ampicillin with a full glass of water (240 mL).
- Take Ampicillin on a regular basis to get the most benefit from it. Acceptance of Ampicillin at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- To cure your infection completely, use a full course of Ampicillin. Keep using it even if you feel better within a few days.
Ask your doctor about any of your questions about how to use Ampicillin.
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Ampicillin is antibiotic penicillin. It works by killing sensitive bacteria by interfering with the formation of bacterial cell wall, while it grows. This weakens the cell wall and that is torn, resulting in the death of the bacteria.
If you miss Ampicillin, taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If at this point it's time to next dose, skip the missed reception and return to your regular dosing schedule. Do not make the 2 doses at once.
Store Ampicillin at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C). Keep away from heat, moisture and light. Not store in bathroom. Store in a tight, light proof container. Keep Ampicillin out of reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Ampicillin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ampicillin or any other antibiotic penicillin (e.g. amoxicillin).
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these will manifest symptoms.
Some medical conditions may interact with Ampicillin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following applies to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding;
- If you are taking any prescribed or non-prescription medicines, herbal preparations, or dietary supplements;
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods or other substances;
- if you have a stomach infection, diarrhea, or mononucleosis ("mono");
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (e.g., severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a cephalosporin antibiotic (e.g., cephalexin) or other beta-lactam antibiotics (e.g., imipenem).
Some medicines may interact with Ampicillin. Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Tetracyclines (e.g., doxycycline) because they may decrease the effectiveness of ampicillin;
- Allopurinol because the risk of skin rash may be increased;
- anticoagulants (heparin, warfarin) or methotrexate because the risk of their side effects may be increased;
- Aminoglycosides or birth control pills because their effectiveness may be decreased due to Ampicillin.
All medicines may cause side effects, but often they do not appear or appear slightly. Consult your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or bother you:
- Inflammation and redness of the tongue, irritation of the mouth or throat, mild diarrhea, nausea, secondary infection, vomiting.
Call your doctor immediately if there is any one of these serious side effects:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, chest tightness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), bloody stools, severe diarrhea, abdominal pain / cramps, or vaginal irritation.
If you have any questions about Ampicillin, please talk with your doctor. Ampicillin should be taken by persons for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with others.
If symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.