Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: March 2026
|Allopurinol 300 mg|
360 pills - 300 mg
+ 8 free Viagra 100 mg, 5% discount for future orders
|$269.99||$0.75||$140.29||Add to cart|
180 pills - 300 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|$138.99||$0.77||$66.15||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 300 mg||$96.97||$0.81||$39.79||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 300 mg||$76.93||$0.85||$25.64||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 300 mg||$55.21||$0.92||$13.17||Add to cart|
|30 pills - 300 mg||$34.19||$1.14||No||Add to cart|
USE OF THE MEDICINE
Allopurinol is used to treat gout. It is used to treat high uric acid levels in blood or urine caused by certain types of cancer chemotherapy. Allopurinol is also used to treat certain patients with calcium oxalate kidney stones and high levels of uric acid in urine. It can also be used in other cases determined by your doctor.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Use Allopurinol as directed by your doctor.
- Take Allopurinol orally after meals to lessen stomach upset.
- We recommend drinking plenty of fluids while taking allopurinol. Consult your doctor for instructions.
- Continue to take Allopurinol even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Consult with your doctor about any of your questions about how to use Allopurinol.
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Allopurinol – is inhibitor of xanthine oxidase. It works by reducing uric acid by the body works.
If you miss a dose of Allopurinol and take it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is high time next dose, skip the rejection of reception and return to your regular
scheduled reception. Do not take two doses at once.
Keep Allopurinol at 20-25 ° C. Short-term storage at 15 -30 ° C is allowed. Keep away from heat, moisture and light. Do not store in bathroom. Keep Allopurinol away from children and away from pets.
Do not use Allopurinol, if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Allopurinol.
Consult with your doctor if any of the above applies to you.
IT IS IMPORTANT:
- Allopurinol may cause drowsiness. This effect may be enhanced if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines.
- Use Allopurinol with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- You may experience an increase in gout attacks for several months after initiation of Allopurinol. Your doctor may give you another medicine (colchicine) to help reduce these gout attacks. Contact your doctor if you experience frequent or severe gout attacks.
- It may take 2 to 6 weeks to fully Allopurinol began to act.
- Allopurinol is not useful for the removal of an acute attack of gout.
- Follow the diet and exercise program that will prescribe you with your doctor.
- Laboratory tests, including analysis of uric acid levels and kidney and liver function may be performed while receiving Allopurinol. These tests can be used to monitor your condition and can check for side effects. Make sure you save all the lab supplies, and prescription.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using.
Allopurinol is used during pregnancy. Allopurinol is found in breast milk. If you breast-feed while taking Allopurinol, talk with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Consult doctor if either common side effects do not pass or become worse:
- Diarrhea, drowsiness, headache, nausea, cramping stomach, vomiting.
Call you doctor immediately if there is any of these serious side effects:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in urine or painful urination; dark urine; fever, chills, or sore throat; irritation of the eyes; joint pain; loss of appetite; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; stomach pain; unexplained weight loss; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual muscle pain or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
If you have any questions about Allopurinol, please talk to your doctor. Allopurinol should only take only those patients for whom it is prescribed.
Do not share it with others.